Children in Pre-K through 2nd grade do not require an audition to enroll in our programs. Parents may enroll their child at any time for the upcoming session.
Early Years (ages 4–6)
Early Years is a beginning music exploratory program designed for preschool, TK, and Kindergarten students. This class focuses on the fundamentals of music — ear training, healthy singing, intonation, early-music reading skills, beat-keeping, focus, concentration, and improvisation. Early Years is an active learning environment, engaging students' motor, oral, aural, and cognitive skills. Instruction is active and game-oriented. This is a non-auditioned, non-performing group.
Early Years classes are offered in 8-week sessions in the Fall, Winter, and Spring. Students are welcome to enroll in all three sessions.
Rate: $156 per eight-week session; classes may be prorated.
Sibling Discount: $20 per sibling after first child enrolled; use promotion code EYSIBLING
Preparatory Choir (grades 1–3)
Margie Orem, Music Director
- Meets once a week from 5:00–6:00 p.m. from September through June at one of the following locations:
- Weekly rehearsals consist of between 20-30 students at each site, with the full choir gathering for all-together rehearsals and performances.
- Children joining Preparatory Choir typically have little to no prior musical experience
- They learn basic vocal techniques such as posture, resonance and breathing, sight-reading and performance skills, including choreography
- They sing unison and two-part repertoire in many languages and present four to six public performances locally each year, including two major concerts with the auditioned upper level choirs
Tuition: $337.50 semester ($650/annual or $121/mo). For discounts and additional cost information, visit Fee Schedule.
Please note: Children entering 3rd grade may enroll in Preparatory Choir or audition for placement in either Preparatory or Apprentice Choir.